Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Thyroid Test For Diverticulitis Why Would Thyroid Level Come Back High If Levothyroxine Wasn't Being Taken Regularly?

Why would thyroid level come back high if Levothyroxine wasn't being taken regularly? - why thyroid test for diverticulitis

In fact, I have this question on behalf of my aunt who is not full Internet domain (again):). In the past 10 years, 300 mcg Levothyroxine. It took 300mcg because he was completely removed due to a benign thyroid tumor. She went to the doctor a few months ago, and he said that his test was high and reduced to 200 mcg Synthroid and changed his (and not generic). It now attracts real. Never any evidence (of too much medication tremor, tachycardia, etc.), except once, when he had lost 80 pounds. He had even "rationing" and not regularly taking medicines like it have been because I was weak. So ... Why monitoring results are so different that each OTHEr-test if you are unable to produce thyroxine. Do you think that the doctor may reduce the dose due to the change of name brand? I heard rumors that the brand is better or more efficient. The opinions and suggestions are welcome. Thank you! Hypothyroidism, but I have also to a lesser extent (I still have) my thyroid.

1 comment:

  1. "Her aunt had gastrointestinal symptoms? OK, you feel as I have read all the articles on the Internet. I have 4 family members who hypothyroidism. In the past, generic levothyroxine has not been approved by the FDA, and there was no way to experience when they equivalent to Synthroid. Now they have to be approved by the FDA and determined that most generics are equivalent Synthyroid. There is a narrow theraputic index small changes in dosage can result in significant changes in the body. It is recommended that you a brand-stick, and chose Synthyroid and what I really choice.The reason why I asked gastrointestinal tract was read by the loss of 80 pounds. I thought of celiac disease that causes weight loss and causeSA a lot of problems with the function of the thyroid. You can see blood tests for celiac disease, but the standard for diagnosis is colonoscopy. Since her aunt and Synthyroid has changed, if any changes should be functional blood taken. What are vitamins and minerals to take? Take care, Donna, I almost lost, people with thyroid disorders should not consume soy products, as has been well studied and may worsen the thyroid gland. There are vegetables, which also restrict what you need to do research is interesting, because I am out of the room. I spoke with my sister and she told her doctor Synthyroid not all the calcium product, I hope this helps, Donna

    ReplyDelete