Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which Place Is The Domed Ceiling Poptropica I Bought A Universal Ceiling Fan Remote, And The Receiver Won't Fit. How Can I Solve This?

I bought a universal ceiling fan remote, and the receiver won't fit. How can I solve this? - which place is the domed ceiling poptropica

I bought one of those universal remotes have wall-ceiling fans, the buttons of the speed and lightness to him, Lowes the other day. When I to install it, I realized that the receiver could not fit into the small dome, where the fan is mounted.

I have tried to pass through the receiver mounting bracket, I have tried to in electric slide, and nothing seems to work, where I get the correct answer.

I went to the store, but found that all universal remote controls that all have the same receiver. I've also checked Home Depot, and remote controls also have the same receiver, or one of exactly the same size.

The wiring of my house is old, if you can not use one of the three switch cable.

Is it possible to get to work? Or where can I find a remote with a different size / style receiver?

1 comment:

  1. they seek to do to install the size and layout of the premises, if not sure go to a bigger box to put the fan is the only way, almost before I did, and eventually closed,

    ReplyDelete