Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Super Marios Freezing Ds New Super Mario Brs. DS Not Working Right...?

New super mario brs. DS not working right...? - new super marios freezing ds

I have New Super Mario Bros. for the DS. One day turned on my game, and said it was not a game card is inserted. i hadnt even since the last time they played did. I turned it off, took the card in the game and again, that does not work. I have another game and it worked. Mario, I again, and it worked. sometimes appears, sometimes not.

In addition, sometimes just freeze. like the first time you and the screen shows W. Read the warnings ... blah, blah. He stops and allow me to continue. Mario or video card if you have a level where itshows what level and how many lives, just freezing.

has passed for everyone is? What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment