Thursday, February 11, 2010

External Antenna For Stronger Internet Connection Is There Any Software Available That Will Help My Dell Inspiron Laptop Pick Up A Wireless Signal Better?

Is there any software available that will help my Dell Inspiron laptop pick up a wireless signal better? - external antenna for stronger internet connection

I have the Dell Wireless WLAN with a speed of 54 Mbps and Windows Vista. In hotels to choose sometimes not strong enough, free to surf a signal. I have made no place for connecting an external antenna. I have other options without spending a fortune?

2 comments:

  1. If your computer probably has an Ethernet) port (and who have a cell phone, there is an interesting video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY8Wi7XRX shows something that might work. I have not tried, and frankly I am about how something can connect to an Ethernet port to receive improved confused, but I do not think the video is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychic Computer Repair® PEBKACFebruary 12, 2010 at 1:25 AM

    The only way to another source approach.

    ReplyDelete